FDS Overview ~2mins
FDS Set Up ~13mins
Response Collection ~9mins
Tools for Managing a Launched FDS ~3mins
FDS Reporting ~7mins
FDS Best Practices
- FAQs and Additional Resources
FAQs with a Handshake Expert ~12mins
First Destination Survey Training
What the First Destination Survey (FDS) tool is, how to set up, manage and deliver it to your students
The First Destination Survey (FDS) is a powerful tool which can provide you with actionable data for your team and students. Utilizing FDS in Handshake allows you to have all your student information in one location for the entire cycle of their college career.
Handshake's FDS tool is user-friendly and increases response rates by up to 3x.
This training will provide you with comprehensive guidance to setting up, managing and executing FDS to meet your customized work flows.
In this course you will review:
- How to set up and manage FDS
- All the feature capabilities of the FDS tool and how to use them
- The tools to maximizing response collection
- How to report on the data collected
- Best practices
Who should take this course?
- anyone who will be charged with the task of building & delivering FDS for your campus.
- this person should have access the manage "surveys" role to allow them to create and distribute the FDS as needed
We recommend building a survey and following along while viewing this course.