- Importer Training ~32mins
Video Guided Training (to gain access) ~12mins
Analysis Messages ~7mins
Importer Job Statuses ~4mins
Failed Rows and Resubmitting Your File ~6mins
Handling Pending Student Requests ~3mins
Next Steps and Additional Resources
- Importer FAQ & Best Practices
Importer FAQs with a Handshake Expert ~17mins
Importer FAQ & Best Practices
Importing Alumni FAQs with Handshake Expert ~12mins
Importing Alumni FAQ & Best Practices
Getting Your Data Into Handshake
Handshake uses and Importer Tool which allows you to pull in data such as our student information so that you have access to it inside the platform.
In this course you will learn:
- What is the importer?
- How to gain access?
- Creating & uploading a File
- Reviewing errors & downloading failed rows
Who should take this course?
- anyone who will be charged with the task of updating student data for your campus. For some teams, this is a member of IT or your Handshake Point of Contact
- this person should have access to your registrar or other department that can provide up to date and current information on your students on a regular basis.
We recommend updating your student data no less than once a semester/quarter/term.